Sunday, March 11, 2012

One Step Forward...

I received a letter in the mail on Friday.  I am to call to make arrangements with the mental health centre for assessments and appointments and they will determine what to do with me.  So who knows where I will end up?

On an even better note, I am on 3 good days in a row in my head.  : )  Boundaries, morals, ethics, wants, needs, priorities are all in alignment this weekend.  Well mostly.  100% of my choices aren't the best for me but I'm closer than I was last weekend.  One day at a time, one thing at a time.  I accomplished a few things and made choices this weekend that made me feel good.  I didn't save the world but I saved a piece of myself, a few pieces of myself, even.  I hope this trend lasts...it feels good to feel good. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment