Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh what a night

It's unfortunate that it has come to this. Blogging while I'm really drunk. Things suck today. Love isn't real, truth hurts, control is the enemy. But pepperettes, cheese, crackers, beer and wine with good company is the cure for anything that ails the heart. Thank goodness for Apple TV and my music collection tonight,

What's the point of all this, I wonder. Where did I go wrong? Where can I go right? When will I stop seeing double? Oh what a night...

Drunk texting and messaging. Even though I had a friend here. This blows. I want to cry over the love that is in suspension. It hurts to wait. It hurts to want. It hurts to love. It hurts to live somedays. But I'm here, living, breathing, taking it in each day. One day at a time. One step at a time.

One step at a time is difficult. Progress isn't fast and social circles don't move. But I'm working on it. The may be some tears; there may be some frustration; there may be some tantrums. But I'm entitled to that. I've worked hard to get where I am and I won't let anyone take that away from me. I don't need you to help me or be there for me. I would like you to be there for me to support me when I'm having a bad day, when the weather is off, when the fire risk is high. Just as I support you. Sme days I can't do much but I will do all that I can every day to help you. But in return I hope for the same. I have learned not to expect the same.

I hope that you can see me for who I am and what exists inside of me. I only hope for the best for you and everyone around you. No mater who you are or what part you have played in my life.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment